Already during my studies I intensively dealt with the .NET stack to realize various projects. After my graduation I used this knowledge in the logistics industry and currently in e-commerce market.
Full Stack Developer & Software Engineer
In addition to various customer projects, the focus of my work to date has been primarily on interfaces between systems. Furthermore various UI in the form of apps and web applications were provided for the customer.
- Phone: +49 1516 4593585
- City: Witten, Germany
- Age: 32
- Degree: B.Sc. Medical Informatics
- Stack: .NET / C#
To store the data (depending on the use case), we have used document-oriented systems such as MongoDB, RavenDB, and LiteDB in addition to classic relational databases such as MSSQL and MySQL.
Currently, my work topics are mainly about interfaces between microservices using message brokers (Azure Service Bus), as well as REST APIs.
To manage these microservices, administrative topics such as Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, and Terraform are part of the day-to-day work
As described above, I have already used various technologies and tech stacks in past projects. The focus here is definitely on the .NET stack.
Since early years I have been aware that I would like to work in software development. Then, step by step, the hobby became the profession.
Full stack developer with 5+ years of experience. Focus on .NET technologies and architecture. Realization of web applications and apps for mobile devices.
Bachelor of Science - Medical Informatics
2014 - 2018
Fachhochschule Dortmund, Germany
In various practical projects I was able to learn C# / .NET independently. In addition, I was able to familiarize myself with other technologies, such as NoSQL databases (MongoDB, RavenDB, OrientDB), in addition to the regular course content. I also had the opportunity to take a look at agile management methods through elective courses.
2011 - 2014
Fachhochschule Dortmund, Germany
After my school education, I went directly to the FH Dortmund through a cooperation with the Robert Bosch vocational college. While still at school, courses at the university could be attended and completed at the same time.
In 2014, I decided to change my major to medical informatics because the individual courses generated more interest in me.
Apprenticeship: Information technology assistant
2007 - 2011
Robert-Bosch-Berufskolleg Dortmund, Germany
After graduating from secondary school in 2007, I went to the Robert-Bosch-Berufskolleg in Dortmund to do a school-based apprenticeship as an "information technology assistant". During the apprenticeship, I also obtained my entrance qualification for university of applied sciences.
In addition to electrotechnical topics, the training included intensive work with Java, network technology and relational database systems such as MySQL.
Senior Software Engineer
2020 - Present
Parfümerie Douglas, Hagen, Germany
- Since 2021 Lead Engineer .NET: Technical decisions together with the lead architect on .NET technology topics. Communicate between teams and overcome technical challenges.
- Development of microservices in the field of CRM and e-commerce based on .NET and MongoDB. Development and structuring interfaces with REST and Message Broker (Azure Service Bus).
- Integration of SAP Customer Data Cloud to the company's own infrastructure
- Support DevOps Engineers by administration and configuration of owned services with Azure DevOps, Kubernetes and Terraform.
Full Stack Developer & Working Student
2017 - 2020
proLOGiT GmbH, Dortmund, Germany
- Full Stack Development of different web (Razor Pages & ASP.NET MVC) and mobile app solutions (Java native & Xamarin) for customers in the logistics sector
- Development of the catkin platform for order management in the logistics industry (www.catkin.eu).
- Requirements analysis at the customer
- Implement Identity Server (OpenID Connect & OAuth2) for all Services
- Create different interfaces for the customer - REST, WCF, File based
2011 - 2017
Media Markt, Dortmund, Germany
- Side job during studies
- Customer service and communication in the field of computer hardware and mobile telephony
Through my meanwhile grown experience I am always interested in new projects and challenges.
Web Application development
Development of web applications based on .NET
Migrate legacy data into the newly developed system
Performance optimization of applications and databases
If you have any questions or project requests, please contact me.
Finefrauweg 11, 58455 Witten, Germany
+49 1516 4593585